My Favourite Photos From This Year So Far

As there is no theme this week, I thought I would show you my favourite photos from this year so far, seeing as it is already July, somehow...

As there is no theme this week, I thought I would show you my favourite photos from this year so far, seeing as it is already July, somehow!

January

This was at my friend Laura's eighteenth and is one of my favourite pictures of this month because there are some amazing people in this one!

February

This is from when I went to London with my friends and we went around taking pictures and shopping. It was a very photogenic day!

March

This is a very special one because this is when I went to see Adele at the O2 with my best friend. It was the most stunning night and I would go back in a heartbeat.

April

This is when my family went to Oxford for my mum's birthday. I love Oxford and even though I know I will never go to college there, I would love to live there one day.


 May

This photo is of me and my best friend on my last day of school. I love her so much! 

 June

This is of me and Jemima, my fellow writer of this blog, at our prom. It is such a lovely photo on a lovely evening!

July

This is when I went on a walk to the beach and it was such a beautiful day!

Do you have any favourite memories from this month?

See you soon,
Katie xx

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love Adele so I am so so jealous!!!

    Whitney xoxo
    www.whitneylorenbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of us so much! Your dress was lovely and it was a great night.

    Jemima x
    anotherrantingreader.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of you & Jemima so much, both of your dresses are stunning! :) x

    Sara’sChapters

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.