You Know You Love Me, XoXo

Hi everyone, seeing as this week is TV week, I'm going to do the Gossip Girl Tag which I've found floating around google.       ...

Hi everyone, seeing as this week is TV week, I'm going to do the Gossip Girl Tag which I've found floating around google.


        



*If you haven't watched Gossip Girl and you are planning to watch it or if you are in the middle of watching it then, *WARNING* do not read on! I promise you it's not worth spoiling!

How did you discover the show?
I have heard about it for a while, loads of people rambled on about the show and one day I decided to give it a go on Netflix.

Who's your favourite character?
It's so hard to decide who my favourite character is!! My main favourites are Blair, Chuck, Serena, Nate, Lily, Rufus and Dan. Although if I really had to choose it would be between Blair and Chuck because I love their characters soooo much and both character developments are so good, especially Chucks - considering I hated him in Season 1!

Who would you see yourself being friends with on the show?
Probably Serena, as she's probably the one who would stick by me through most things - but then again I think I'd probably end up being one of Blair's minions!

Chair or Dair?
WHAT THE HELL WAS DAIR NO NO NO! Chair is everything, I even have withdrawals about them.. How are they now? What do they do? How's their child? Where do they live??????!!!!

What's your favourite ship that would never actually happen?
I hate to say it but I always loved Derena, but I also loved Lily and Rufus together.. But both relationships had so many problems - but I was so happy that Derena married at the end. I actually liked Nate and Serena together and Nate and Vanessa... I don't know, Nate suited everyone OK?

If you were to be a character, who would you be?
Probably Serena - no explanation!

Have you read the book series?
Unfortunately not. I'm not much of a reader as it is, so reading a whole series would be pure dedication. But I really do want to watch the Gossip Girl spin off of Jenny.

Who was your crush on the show?
It was always Nate as he is undeniably handsome, kind, sweet and actually innocent for most of the show. However, when I started seeing Chuck's real character show, I fell for him so bad - I'm so guilty!

What was your first initial thought of the show?
The first time I tried to watch it was awful, I absolutely hated it, I didn't even get through the Pilot. However, I did give it a second chance a few months later and I'm so glad that I did - although, sometimes I wish I didn't watch it because it took over my life and now I'm still having a hard time coping because it's over.

Who was your favourite villain?
Jack and Georgina definitely!

Oh I'm glad that's over! Now I'm going to have to take my mind off it because as soon as I start thinking about Gossip Girl I have serious, bad, unhealthy withdrawals.

Until next time, you know you love me,

xoxo, Whitney.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Dair? As in Dan and Blair? I don't know who thought that was a good idea to put in the show to begin with !
    I miss Gossip Girl. I started it again a few weeks ago but stopped after season 4.

    -ABY
    a-blog-for-thoughts.blogspot.com.mt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should really finish it, it is amazing!!x

      Delete
  2. I'm definitely going to start watching Gossip Girl after finishing the show I'm currently watching! I'm pretty sure I'll love it :) x

    Sara’sChapters

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.