Three Great Things About Blogging No One Tells You

I've been blogging for almost three years now, and I'm not going to lie sometimes it's hard bloody work... Most non blo...

I've been blogging for almost three years now, and I'm not going to lie sometimes it's hard bloody work...

Most non bloggers look at us and think wow they have it made. But in reality it's a totally different story. I always feel like I'm constantly struggling to find the time to write, or
constantly struggling to find new things to even write about. I even sometimes think about chucking it all in and not blogging anymore, but then I remember that I love to write, and enjoy blogging so much so I push these thoughts aside and get stick in. 

For today's post I thought I'd tell you three, really great things about blogging that no one tells you when you first begin on this blogging roller coaster. 

You'll make some great friends... This for me has been the most rewarding part of blogging. I love the whole community of bloggers, and how lovely every blogger really is. For me a friend isn't someone that you see all the time, it's someone who is there for you even just in the form of a friendly tweet. Being a new mum means I'm stuck at home for most of the week, so the fact I can get on my computer and just have a chat with one of my many blogger friends is great. 

You'll discover great brands, that'll become your go to brands... So this won't apply to every blogger, but for me, being a beauty blogger mostly with lifestyle posts thrown in. I've come across some great brands. It's also not limited to just the beauty brands. I have discovered some great items and brands over the past two years...and if you're thinking I've been getting things for free than your wrong. I have received some items to review on my blog, but the majority of items I bought myself after reading reviews from other blogs, and wanting to try things out for myself.

You'll be a happier person if you blog... So again this may not apply to every blogger, but for me I'm definitely happier when I blog. I love the whole process of it. From the writing, to the taking the pics. Even the hitting publish and the promotion of my posts. Having a creative outlet like blogging is great for my creative side. I've always been creative, loving to draw, and paint and scrap booking is also so fun. So for me blogging is just an extension of my creative side. Whenever I have times I don't blog I feel more moody and disconnected from who I really am as a person. So basically I need to blog to feel normal. lol

So there you have it, three really great things about blogging that no one tells you about when you start out.

Thanks for reading...
Love Hayley







You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I agree completely with you on the first and the last one. I had no idea when I first started blogging that I would meet so many other awesome bloggers or that it would make me feel so creatively fulfilled.

    -Minerva http://nerdwordblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have met so many lovely people! When I started blogging I thought there was no such thing as a "blogger community" but you all proved me wrong and I love every minute of it!

    Whitney Loren xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.