50 Feel Good Songs to Lift Your Mood This Summer

I don't know about you, but I love a great upbeat pop song to make me feel great. And, in my opinion, summer is the best time to blast t...

I don't know about you, but I love a great upbeat pop song to make me feel great. And, in my opinion, summer is the best time to blast these songs out into the garden for you to dance around to your heart's content.




1. Walking On Sunshine - Katrina and the Waves
2. Friday I’m In Love - The Cure
3. Under the Sea from The Little Mermaid
4. Here Comes the Sun - The Beatles
5. Bring It All Back - S Club 7
Source

6. Shake It Off - Taylor Swift
7. Dancing Queen - ABBA
8. It’s Raining Men - The Weather Girls
9. Five Colours In Her Hair - McFly
10. Pack Up - Eliza Doolittle


11. A Land of Opportunity - A Great Big World
12. Fireflies - Owl City
13. Don’t Worry Be Happy - Bobby McFerrin
14. I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
15. Mr Brightside - The Killers
Source
16. Build Me Up Buttercup - The Foundations
17. Just Dance - Lady Gaga ft. Colby O’Donis
18. Fly Me to the Moon - Frank Sinatra
19. Grace Kelly - MIKA
20. A Thousand Miles - Vanessa Carlton


21. Hey, Soul Sister - Train
22. Rather Be - Clean Bandit ft. Jess Glynne
23. Mamma Mia - ABBA
24. Viva la Vida - Coldplay
25. Party in the USA - Miley Cyrus
Source
26. L.O.V.E - Nat King Cole
27. I Feel Good - James Brown
28. Oops I Did It Again - Britney Spears
29. Wouldn’t It Be Nice - The Beach Boys
30. Sweet About Me - Gabriella Cilmi
Source
31. Lose Control - The Saturdays
32. Barbara Streisand - Duck Sauce
33. Don’t Stop Believin’ - Journey
34. Let The Sunshine - Labyrinth
35. I’ll Be There for You - The Rembrandts
Source
36. Hips Don’t Lie - Shakira
37. I Believe in a Thing Called Love - The Darkness

38. Love is on the Radio - McFly

39. Wannabe - Spice Girls

40. Shine - Take That
Source

41. La La Land - Demi Lovato

42. Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
43. Cooler Than Me - Mike Posner

44.There Is a Light That Never Goes Out - The Smiths

45. Mr Medicine - Eliza Doolittle





46. That Girl - McFly
47. Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
48. You're The One That I Want from Grease
49. Superstition - Stevie Wonder
50. Good Time - Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen

See You Next Sunday!

Jemima x

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/17715951/?claim=dvuh8fgwk2x">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love this list, there are a lot of great songs on here to put you in a good mood! :) A few of them I haven't heard yet so I'll definitely have to check them out x

    Sara’sChapters

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great list, I love your song choices and some of these would be on my feel good playlist too! You featured a few Mcfly songs and I'm a huge fan of theirs X

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I LOVE McFly! They're one of my favourite bands.

      Jemima x

      Delete
  3. OMG I love so many of these songs! Great playlist x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.