Dear Diary

Dear Diary, July has been a good month for me. The release from school in June meant that July was not stressful and I was able to rela...

Dear Diary,

July has been a good month for me. The release from school in June meant that July was not stressful and I was able to relax, doing what I wanted to do, when I wanted to do it. The start of July saw me doing work experience as a teacher, the career I have dreamed of doing for many years.

I have been able to visit friends and meet new friends, through various parties and exciting events.
12:00
But my most recent exciting thing was going to Austria with my choir. This was long awaited and finally came round (and went) very quickly. I went with my best friends and we had the best time ever. We spent so much time in the sun in the pool, singing in concerts or in thunderstorms, which were so very exciting!

When you read this, I will be in Greece with my family on a week away, enjoying the sun, sea, and the food whilst being able to relax a lot, compared to the busy previous week with choir.

Here are a few photos from my trip!







So thanks, July and hello August, I hope you bring me joy, even though I am not expecting a lot because it's results day and that is something I do not want to think about at all!

Until next time,
Katie

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Sounds & looks like you had an amazing time in Austria! :) I hope August will be just as great as July for you. Enjoy your trip to Greece x

    Sara’sChapters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sara! It was so good! I hope so too!
      Katie xx

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad you had a great time in Austria! I hope you have just as good a time in Greece!

    Jemima x
    anotherrantingreader.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jemima! I did!
      Katie xx
      P.s. Enjoy Croatia (I believe that is where you are going haha) xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I'm impressed that you remember haha x

      Delete
  3. Austria sounded great! Enjoy Greece Katie! Also, good luck on results day, I absolutely hated it and was so nervous but in the end there was nothing to worry about at all!

    Whitney xoxo
    www.whitneylorenbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Whitney! I hope it will be okay I am just very unsure about what I got because you can never really predict but I have guesses!
      Katie xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.