Hi! I'm Charlotte.

Hey lovelies,  super  excited to be writing this post...as I now write for  Through Our Eyes   blog! :) Eeeek! So this post is all  about...

Hey lovelies, super excited to be writing this post...as I now write for Through Our Eyes blog! :) Eeeek!
So this post is all  about just me introducing myself to you lovely lot who'll hopefully be reading & going through things with us :)
I don't really know where to start so forgive me if I add random bits in here, there & everywhere :P
My name is Charlotte & I'm a 20 year old, multiple-series-watcher, crazy cat lady, ALL food lover & media student. (To sum me up briefly) HOWEVERRRR, I think you should all know a lil bit more.. ohh aren't you in for a treat.. :/ :P HA!
I'm from the North East of England..okay I'm a Geordie! :P You either love us or you hate us..and the accent! I use way too many slang words & most of the time no one know what I am saying.
*I hope you all appreciate just how difficult for me to type properly like I actually have GCSE & A levels in English Language rather than typing in my Geordie slang text talk :P *
I am in my final year at University so I'm trying my very hardest to write for Through Our Eyes, post content on my own blog, do essays & uni reading all while trying to study for my dissertation & still have a social life outside of the internet. :P *GASP* I know!!! how mental eh!
I am well keen & jet-set to go on my travels all over the world seeing what other cultures have to offer rather than being stuck in the North East all of my life. I mean I love the place but c'mon, Australia, Mexico, America & Cuba???!! They are calling my name!!
O.K. I could go on for ages rambling & ranting about myself but I think I'll leave it here. To sum me up- I wanna travel the world, graduate in July with a first class degree, make it big in the fast paced world of media & journalism and then when I retire, have a mansion all to myself (possibly a partner...NO KIDS) with several cats, where I can spend my remaining days binge watching series upon series.
On that cheery note. I'm out.
Hope you enjoyed & I look forward to chatting with you & writing some more for this crazy blogging world. :)
Charlotte-Signature-160x70px

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Good luck with all your uni work! I'm sure you'll do great!

    Jemima x
    anotherrantingreader.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.