I'm Laura!

Hello! My name is Laura and I live in England. I am the person behind the blog Blossom Of Hope . I am sure you know by now that there is a...

Hello! My name is Laura and I live in England. I am the person behind the blog Blossom Of Hope. I am sure you know by now that there is a new group of people who are part of Through Our Eyes and I am so happy to say that I am one of them! Like the other girls, I thought I would do an introductory post so that you can get to know me more. I find it really awkward and hard coming up with loads of facts so I have decided to do 7.



1. I love blogging
This kind of goes without saying! I have been blogging for a year and a half and I love it. I love seeing an idea in your head become real on a page. I love taking photos for blog posts and I love reading blog posts. Blogging has made such an impact on me as a person and it makes me very happy.

2. I am studying French, Chinese, Sociology and Geography at GCSE level.
I have always been a fan of languages so it made sense that I chose them. I had never done sociology before GCSE's but I enjoy it so much! At the moment we are learning about how gender effects our identity and it is so interesting.

3. I have wanderlust
I want to have a gap year after my a-levels and spend it travelling with my friends. My top location is Paris. It is such a beautiful city and the location of my favourite book so I want to experience it for myself.



4. I love taking photos
One of my hobbies is taking photos, mainly to share on my blog, but also on Instagram, or just to keep for myself. Recently I have bought myself a new camera and have been trying out new techniques such as the one above with exposure changes. I love displaying photos on my wall in a huge photo grid so I can relive all of the memories.

5. I love listening to music
I find music so calming and relaxing and it is what I do if I need a break. I always listen to it when I work. My favourite band is 5SOS and I have seen them in concert twice and both days have been incredible. Their lyrics and songs are so beautiful and I love all of their songs.

6. I am a feminist
Google says feminism is "the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes." I am a feminist and proud to be one. Women are seen as lesser beings in society and this need to change.  

7. I love decorating my room
I really enjoy changing my room up and making my own decor peices to go in it. It is so creative and relaxing. At the moment I am in the mood for a big change where I paint the walls and change the colour scheme but I am not sure what to yet. I am thinking white and black but I don't know.

Hopefully you know a bit more about me now!

Love,
Laura xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm desperate to go to Paris too! It looks like such a wonderful city and going there's been a dream of mine for years.

    Jemima x
    anotherrantingreader.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.