18 Things to do this Autumn and Winter

I always feel like the months whizz past and I never feel like I make the most of them and make memories. To counter this, I make bucket l...

I always feel like the months whizz past and I never feel like I make the most of them and make memories. To counter this, I make bucket lists or lists of things I want to achieve so I thought I would share my autumn one with you. Hopefully this helps you or or gives you some inspiration.

1. Have an Autumnal photo shoot. Take your own 'tumblr photos' holding leaves, boots in leaves, scarves etc.

2. Bake autumnal food like an apple pie

3. Have a movie night and cuddle up with blankets

4. Take a photo with a starbucks cup

5. Make your own toffee apples

6. Go to a fireworks display

7. Enjoy the seasons beauty picks like dark nail polish

8. Take a morning walk and appreciate the cold air

9. Jump into a huge pile of leaves
10. Start your countdown to blogmas and vlogmas! 

11. Watch the sunset/sunrise

12. Go stargazing

13. Have a pamper evening - bathbombs are a must!

14. Go iceskating

15. Go to a coffee shop and catch up with your friends

16. Sit by a fire and listen to it crackle

17. Make paper snowflakes

18. Spend a whole day in your pyjamas!

Love,
Laura xx

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. There are so many lovely ideas here! I think I'm going to steal this bucket list, hope you don't mind Laura!

    Whitney Loren xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such cute ideas!

    Jemima x
    anotherrantingreader.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this ideas, going to have to tick some off at some point xx

    Sophie's Spot

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.