How to achieve your resolutions

Last year with my resolutions I never really tried to achieve them, I just wrote the list and kind of forgot about them if I am honest. Th...

Last year with my resolutions I never really tried to achieve them, I just wrote the list and kind of forgot about them if I am honest. This year I really want to achieve them and have the best year after a mess of last year! 2017 is already set to be good because I am  going to China and Florida and I am so excited! I absolutely love travelling and I can't wait to fulfil at least some of my wanderlust.

I started thinking of ways I could actually achieve my resolutions this year (if you want to know what they are, the link is here) and I thought I would share them to help you guys achieve them as well.

1. Set goals that you can actually achieve
If you set unrealistic goals, you are less likely to achieve them and then you will feel bad about yourself.

2. Pick a resolution per month to work on
This means that you can focus on it instead of trying to do all of them and becoming overwhelmed.

3. Tell other people
If you tell your friends and family, they will help encourage you to do it! For example, telling you to go on your daily run instead of sitting inside You may find they have similar resolutions and then you can work and encourage each other together!

4. Give yourself rewards
If you complete a whole week of your resolution, treat yourself to that mascara you've always wanted or a new piece of clothing.

5. Don't be harsh on yourself
If you don't achieve it, don't be hard on yourself and beat yourself up about it. On average it takes 66 days to learn a new habit so if you miss a day at the start it isn't bad.

Love
Laura xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.