17 Things I Want To Do In 2017

Because yesterday marked the start of the first week of the new year, this week's TOE bloggers and I decided that our blogging theme for...

Because yesterday marked the start of the first week of the new year, this week's TOE bloggers and I decided that our blogging theme for this week would be 2017. After some consideration, I decided that I wanted to do a new year's resolutions post of sorts. Unfortunately, I personally always struggled to keep my new year's resolutions. However, I do usually do a pretty good job of sticking to lists of actions to complete when I make them for myself. So I thought about writing a post where, instead of listing the things I wanted to be in 2017, I would list the things that I wanted to do. Here are 17 things I want to do in 2017:

1.) Read everyday, as much as I can. 
2.) To build on number one: Read at least five classics. 
3.) Write everyday. 
4.) Attend more book signings/author events.
5.) Volunteer regularly.
6.) Exercise regularly.
7.) Visit more state parks/springs. 
8.) Stress about school less.  
9.) Learn to drive. 
10.) Finish at least half of my new book draft. (And do NaNo again!) 
11.) Procrastinate less on writing/blogging deadlines. 
12.) Get to know some of my classmates better.  
13.) Have more meetings with my writing group, including regular meetings outside of school.
14.) Spend more time with my friends. 
15.) Treat everyone I meet with friendliness and respect. 
16.) Travel some place new. 
17.) Keep an open, optimistic mindset. 

Are you good at keeping your new year's resolutions? What do you want to do in 2017? I'd love to know!

Wishing you all a wonderful 2017,

-Minerva


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Best of luck with these! I never stick to my New Years Resolutions but this year I'm focusing only on the month of January so they seem a lot more realistic xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.