My 2016 Soundtrack

First of all: Happy 2017! I feel honoured to be the first TOE to post this year and I hope you enjoy our new content. For the past ...

First of all: Happy 2017! I feel honoured to be the first TOE to post this year and I hope you enjoy our new content.



For the past year or so, I’ve been doing Monthly Wrap Ups on my blog Another Ranting Reader  – one of my favourite things to post, as a matter of fact – and in those posts, I discuss what music I’ve been loving that particular month. Now that it’s the end of my first full year of Monthly Wrap Ups, I thought it would be fun to look back through and create a playlist for my 2016, with a few extras added in here and there.

1. I Feel Fine (cover) – Dodie Clark
2. Lavender’s Blue – Cinderella 2015
3. How Long Will I Love You – Jon Boden,
4. Rumble – West Side Story
5. America – West Side Story
6. Somewhere – West Side Story
7. Us – Regina Spektor
8. Bluebird- Christina Perri
9. Samson – Regina Spektor
10. Five Colours in her Hair - McFly
11. Fidelity – Regina Spektor
12. Ballad of Paul K - McFly
13. Concentration Music – Found on YouTube
14. An Unsolved Mystery – Melanie Baker
15. Down – Dodie Clark
16. She Falls Asleep - McFly
17. Intertwined – Dodie Clark
18. Broccoli - McFly
19. Regina Spektor – Laughing With
20. Dancing Queen – ABBA
21. Go Your Own Way – Fleetwood
22. Waterloo – ABBA
23. Our Last Summer –ABBA
24. The Day Before You Came – ABBA
25. Songbird – Fleetwood Mac
26. Second Hand News – Fleetwood Mac
27. Pull Shapes- The Pipettes
28. Angeleyes – ABBA
29. Mr. Medicine – Eliza Doolittle
30. Dance With Me Tonight – Olly Murs
31. Honey Honey - ABBA
32. Shout Out to My Ex – Little Mix
33. Tourist – Jon Cozart
34. A non-love song- Dodie Clark
35. Ours- Taylor Swift
36. Defying Gravity – Wicked
37. Back to December - Ours
38. Dear Happy – Dodie Clark
39. Mean – Taylor Swift
40. When – Dodie Clark
41. When You’re an Addams – Addams Family Musical
42. Alexander Hamilton – Hamilton Musical
43. All I Want for Christmas – Mariah Carey
44. Fairytale of New York – The Pogues and  Kirsty MacColl
45.Last Christmas – WHAM!
46. Popular – Wicked
47. Mr. Brightside – The Killers


What did your 2016 sound like?

See You Next Time!

Jemima x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is such a creative way to look back on the year! (And yay Hamilton!)

    -Minerva http://nerdwordblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hamilton's coming to London in November, so hopefully I'll be able to see it soon!

      Jemima x

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.